Product Data Sheet
NZ Safety Data Sheet
Australia Safety Data Sheet
A two component, epoxy based, thermally activated, intumescent coating for the fire protection of structural steel.
Thermo-Lag® 3000 SP is designed to fireproof steelwork for up to a 4 hour fire rating, depending on the design. The recommended use for this product is fireproofing of steel beams, columns, tubes, pipes, vessel skirts, bulkheads, underdecks and electrical raceways
- UL listed – designs for many types of steel sections up to 4 hours fire rating for both interior and exterior environments.
- Lloyds Register & DNV certified up to 3 hours protection, interior & exterior
- Durable finish – provides a hard, durable finish resistant to normal wear & tear.
- Thin film coating – offers an economical solution to alternative fireproofing.
- VOC compliant.
- Jet-Fire rated when used in conjunction with Thermo-Lag® 3002.