Product Data Sheet
NZ Safety Data Sheet
Australia Safety Data Sheet
Carboguard® 504 is an inert non-inhibitive anti-corrosive modified polyamide cured epoxy primer.
- Excellent primer for water and many aqueous chemicals immersion service when top-coated with an approved finish
- Excellent adhesion to difficult substrates
- Excellent holding primer
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Complies with AS/NZS 3750.13 (2 pack epoxy primer), Types 1, 2 & 3.
- Good abrasion resistance
- Very good aged re-coatability
- Resists splash and spillage or fumes of a wide range of chemicals
- Easy application by brush, roller or spray
- Ideal tie-coat over inorganic zincs
- Versatile - can be used on most substrates under many different types of topcoat
- Long pot-life
- Excellent maintenance touch-up primer for hand-cleaned substrates
A user-friendly primer for epoxy or polyurethane systems in environments not suited to zinc primers due to acidic or alkaline fallout or splash & spill.