Product Data Sheet
NZ Safety Data Sheet
Australia Safety Data Sheet
Cementitious, noncombustible, inorganic fireproofing supplied as a single powder component that is mixed with clean, potable water prior to application
Southwest Type 5GP is intended for application to interior structural columns, beams, joists, decks, walls, roofs, girders, floors and pre-cast concrete units. It is tested and certified for fire resistance ratings up to 4 hours
- Cementitious – Durable, remains in place during construction and beyond.
- Fire resistance for all steel sections assessed in accordance with AS 1530.4-2005 ref. BRANZ FAR 3764
- Fire resistance of 3 side exposed beams assessed under requirements of the Building Code of Australia, Specification A2.3, Clause 2 (d) (i) in accordance with AS 4100; ref BRANZ Report FAR 3876
- Provides protection for I-section and hollow beams and columns up to 240 FRR (4 hrs)
- Certified data available for limiting temperatures ranging from 350°C to 700°C
- Excellent film builds on all surfaces including columns, beams and decks.
- Applicator friendly – High film build, no alum required for increased coverage
- Asbestos-free – complies with EPA and OSHA regulations.
- Mineral Wool free – no airborne fibres.
- Styrene free – no toxic decomposition gases.
- Economical – Maintains project on budget.
Ready to use – No site additives required