Product Data Sheet
NZ Safety Data Sheet
Made to Order or imported lines subject to availability.
Altra~Shield® WB-V is a two pack low VOC waterborne epoxy. The cured film presents a non-yellowing finish with high surface hardness and excellent flexibility. It exhibits excellent adhesion and water resistance, and is tolerant of application over damp surfaces.
Self-priming over concrete, plaster and fibre cement substrates
- Very good abrasion resistance
- Excellent solvent resistance (when fully cured)
- Excellent resistance to alkalis
- Fair resistance to acids
- Resistant to common CIP chemicals & typical dairy processing by-product exposures as follows:
- Nitric Acid 5% - 15 hr watch-glass - pass*
- Sodium Hydroxide 5% - 26 hr watch-glass - pass*
- Lactic Acid 5% - 26 hr watch-glass - pass*